B1 Licensed Engineer A320
B1 Licensed engineers typed and current on the A320 are currently required to support our clients line maintenance night operation in Stuttgart, Germany. This is a contract with excellent rates and benefits on application.
Please contact me to discuss contract details.
The B1 Licensed engineers A320 will be required to;
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled A320 maintenance tasks as directed by MCC; predominantly flight mechanic, line maintenance and maintenance check representation.
- Ensure that all aircraft defects and unserviceable items are rectified in a timely manner or deferred in accordance with EASA/Company requirements and procedures
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet company procedures and legislation
- Maintain aircraft in accordance with company certification privileges in accordance with EASA Part M, Part 145 requirements and further detailed Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) and Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME)
- Ensure equipment, facilities and premises in your charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and in compliance with the company Health & Safety policy.
- Working nights
The B1 Licensed engineers A320 MUST be able to provide JMC with;
- B1 License and A320 approvals
- Recency demonstrating 6 months on type in the last 2 years
- EWIS, HF, Fuel Tank Safety
- CV demonstrating experience
- Current Passport demonstrating the right to live and work in the EU
Role: B1 Licensed Engineers A320 (V2500 / CFM56)
Interested candidates can direct all questions to Nigel Crook on 07896636014 or+44(0)1392 268310
I look forward to hearing from you.
JMC Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: 141344/001
Salary: Flights and Accommodation
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: 1st July