B2 Licensed Engineer – A330/340
Are you an experienced B2 Licensed Engineer typed and current on the A330 or A340?
Are you available for an ongoing contract based in Malta?
A progressive maintenance and repair organisation are looking to recruit B2 A330 and A340 Licensed Engineers to join their base maintenance facility in Malta.
Details of the contract are as follows;
- Base Maintenance experience on the Airbus A330 or A340
- Starting as soon as possible
- Ongoing contract
- Flights, accommodation and local transport provided
Successful B2 Licensed Engineers will be required to provide JMC with the following documents for consideration against contracts;
- Copy of current passport (with right to live and work in the EU)
- Up to date CV
- 6 months logbook on the Airbus – A330 or 340
- B2 Licence demonstrating approvals on the Airbus – A330 or A340
- Relevant type certificates
- Human Factors Initial and Current
- Fuel Tank Safety 1 & 2
- 2 x recent employment references
- Completed JMC Registration Pack (provided on application)
Only candidates who have the right to live and work in the EU can be considered
Replace this text with the long description of the job.
Job Reference: JMC-141691
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: ASAP