Business Improvement Manager (Aviation)
We are looking for a Business Improvement Manager to join our client’s team.
As a Business Improvement Manager you will be responsible for working with all company departments to ensure that the Business Improvement project and company vision is carried out successfully and for delivering on all aspects of the Business Improvement project.
Duties will include
- Carrying out research and using insight to design and manage new business improvement initiatives.
- Delivering your innovative solutions; testing as appropriate before ultimate sign-off of an approved solution.
- Communicating the company’s BI approach in a compelling, inspiring and interesting way, engaging your team and wider stakeholders.
- Being able to influence and get buy in from the wider business – coordinating and drive Operational Excellence initiatives and engendering a Lean Culture across the Company
- Identifying opportunities for improvement through KPI monitoring and Value Stream Mapping, organize, conduct and follow up kaizen events Conduct kaizen and Lean Systems training.
- Prioritising and tracking progress on all business improvement activities
- Delivering all aspects of strategic and improvement changes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the below
- Experience in process management, benefits modelling and solution design for business improvement projects.
- Able to write compelling business cases and be the advocate for change programmes
- Previous working knowledge following and implementing LEAN techniques across the business. Experience in training Lean/Six sigma would be a bonus
- Strong communicator who is to liaise with a wide range of departments
Due to the nature of this role there will be an element of overseas travel involved.
If you think this is the role for you and you have all the necessary skills and attributes please contact Vicki Kirk on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: