Due to company expansion we are looking to recruit a number of permanent Engine Mechanics to join a European Engine facility.
This is a great opportunity for engineers who have a background on the CFM56 and V2500 engines.
You will be responsible for performing maintenance primarily on CFM56 / V2500 engines so strong engine workshop experience is important
The successful engine mechanics will be required to;
· Perform routine maintenance and inspections of aircraft engines to the highest quality standards.
· Competency to follow appropriate Aircraft Maintenance Manual and Engine Shop Manual procedures
· Demonstrate required knowledge of Quality Procedures
· Perform supplementary shop and housekeeping duties as required
The engine mechanics will have the following attributes;
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Aviation Industry performing maintenance on commercial aircraft engines
· Engine Assembly & disassembly and module assembly and disassembly experience
· Experienced on CFM56 and V2500 Engines
· Willing to relocate to Europe for exceptional opportunities
Full resettlement / visa support will be provided to all successful candidates accepting roles in Europe.
For a full overview of the package and the opportunities on offer and immediate telephone interview please contact me by applying through the link.
Job Reference: 141282
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: