Are you a commercially aware Technical Services Powerplant expert looking for your next challenge?
JMC Recruitment is working with a leading, independent Aviation Asset Management Consultancy to find a Powerplant Consultant.
As a Powerplant Consultant you will be responsible for delivering commercially-sound technical solutions to aviation clients. Principally acting as a go-between between asset owners and MROs, you will be managing multiple customers and internal projects to deliver the following engine related activities:
- Shop visit management
- Table/Physical Piece Part Inspection
- Engine health and engine condition monitoring (EHM/ECM)
- Invoice review
- MRO contract negotiation and selection
- Engine transition management
- Technical records due diligence
- Engine physical inspection/External parts inventory
- Borescope inspection over view and analysis
- Lease contract review, interpretation and negotiation
To be considered for this role you must have the ability to provide technical consultations and advise within the aviation industry and have the following attributes:
- An engineering degree in an aerospace/aviation discipline
- Sound technical and commercial aviation industry knowledge around OEMs, engine types, aircraft types, airlines and MROs
- A willingness to expand on your current knowledge and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- The ability to build strong, stable client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analysis and creative problem-solving skills
- A willingness to travel internationally
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading independent consultancy, grow your industry knowledge and help take this client into their next phase of growth.
**Due to the volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted**
Role: Powerplant Consultant
Location: South Wales
Keywords: Powerplant, engines, consultancy, asset management
For the above purposes JMC is acting as a recruitment agency
Job Reference: 126210/013
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: