Production Planner / Production Planning Engineer (Aviation)
Are you a Production Planning Engineer / Production Planner who is looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a Global Turbine Support company who are expanding their global network and Irish division are looking to add a Production Planning Engineer to their team.
Working in their new Dublin operation and reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for the creation, publication and management of job cards, maintenance plans, and general maintenance events coordinating aircraft engine maintenance activities to meet operational demands as well as ensuring the engine maintenance status is accurate and up to date for all work in progress and that all work order packages meet the contractual customer requirements.
The duties of Production Planner / Production Planning Engineer / Production Planner will include;
- Development of work scopes as defined by customer and Maintenance data requirements
- Creation and publication of work packages and individual job cards
- Interpretation of maintenance data and other approved data such AD, SB etc
- Forecasting and schedule of engine maintenance events
- Participate in maintenance planning meetings with the management team
- Build, monitor, audit, and close work order packages in a timely manner.
- Technical support of work orders with lead technicians.
- Maintain and management of the job card database, ensuring all cards are current and up to date with the latest approved maintenance data
- Establish priorities for work based on urgency and schedule
- Develop and maintain a cohesive and cooperative teamwork environment with workshop engineers, department managers, and company employees
- Develop processes and procedures to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Understand and follow the company’s MOE policies and procedures
- Work within the requirements of the companies Quality Management System (QMS)
The successful Production Planner / Production Planning Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- Certificate level in a relevant discipline and at 2 years direct experience in an aviation planning department
- Must be conversant with EASA 145 Regulations and MOE procedures regarding technical records and maintenance data
- Able to plan and process work with minimum supervision.
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills to ensure all work is completed in a timely, efficient manner
- Able to work to your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Aircraft AMM and Engine ESM
- Able to prioritize and use time effectively and maintain a strict attention to detail
During periods of high volumes, you may be required to provide support to other areas of the business and some travel will be expected
Salary/Benefits; Competitive basic salary, Health Insurance, Pension Contributions
Workshop Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri (Non-Shift), Location: Dublin
Job Reference: JMC/142232
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP