Recruitment Resourcer (Technical Resourcer)
Are you looking to start a new career in recruitment? Or are you perhaps looking for a change?
The JMC team are now seeking a Recruitment Resourcer (Technical Resourcer) to come and join us in Exeter (by the airport).
We offer fantastic internal training and development opportunities for those who are keen to progress within their career.
Who are we? We are Europe’s leading provider of quality contract and permanent staff for the Technical and Non-Technical industries.
We are looking for someone that can support our existing Recruitment Consultants with the account management of clients and sourcing candidates to fulfil their requirements. This is not a 360 role and is more about providing a quality service and understanding our clients’ needs. The Recruitment Resourcer (Technical Resourcer) would suit an individual who is proactive with a diligent work ethic and keen to develop new skills within the recruitment industry.
If you also have excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed, this role may be for you!
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary up to £20,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- Quarterly Company Bonus Scheme (following successful completion of a Probationary Period)
- Full time hours (8.30am – 5.30pm/9.00am – 6.00pm)
- Modern, air conditioned office with free on-site parking
- Team BBQs and Staff days that incorporate family and partners
We have some fantastic company benefits including: Company Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Cover, Income Protection, Cycle to Work Scheme and 22 days holiday plus U.K bank holidays
A Recruitment Resourcer’s (Technical Resourcer) Main Duties:
- Screening candidates to qualify their relevance for the client and the requirement
- Providing exceptional customer service to your clients
- Keep customer focused through listening to customer needs
- Monitor the service provided to your client
- Ensure relationships and retention of clients and candidates are kept to a high standard whilst effectively managing their expectations
- Build a solid customer base within your industries
- Advertise vacancies and conduct searches on appropriate websites
- Keep all records accurate and current on the recruitment database
- Conduct telephone/face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Grow the company database of candidates to fulfil client requirements
- Monitor candidate’s performance for future placement with clients
- Visit clients as and when required
- Help with candidate queries that are raised
- Assist with ensuring the company remain fully compliant
- Keep up to date with market trends and industry movements affecting your sector of recruitment
- Obtain accurate job descriptions, person specifications and other information required to ensure accurate recruitment
- Strong administration and good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and to organise and prioritise own work
- Attention to detail is essential
- Professional telephone manner
- Flexibility within the role
- Customer focus
- Ability to convey information accurately, clearly and in a manner easily understood
- Experience of using database systems effectively together with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Aviation or Engineering background (advantageous but not essential)
- Experience working within a busy office environment (advantageous but not essential)
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Must have achieved or be willing to work towards Certificate in Recruitment Practice
Key Words: Exeter / Recruitment / Recruitment Resourcer / Engineering / Technical / Technical Resourcer / Internal Recruitment / Recruiter / Aviation / Trainee Recruiter /
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org