Sales and Business Development Leader
Are you a Sales and Business Development Manager within the Aerospace industry looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK’s most prestigious manufacturers of machine and fabricated aerospace parts who are looking to add an experienced Sales and Business Development Leader to their accomplished team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted with a starting salary £50,000 and a competitive bonus scheme.
Within this role you will be responsible for responsible for bringing attention to business opportunities as well as identifying new business opportunities, and converting these into orders. Ensuring robust pipeline by retaining existing customer base and by attracting new customers. Maximizing opportunities with each project going forward to gain 100% of total available revenue. Gaining and maintaining extensive customer insight and initiate all reporting, communication and visits. Developing and identifying new lines of revenue within other market sectors. As well as ensuring complete contract fulfilment as per customer agreements with 100% customer satisfaction. Whenever possible you will be required to advertise and cross sell all company capabilities.
- Establishing business development, sales and customer support strategy goals and objectives.
- Being the primary point of contact between all customers and the company.
- Identifying market potential of customers and determining the company’s position relative to its competitors, available markets, market value of targeted business.
- Researching and building relationships with new customers as well as identifying potential customers and the decision makers within their organisation.
- Liaising with estimators on pricing for company services, interface with Chief Executive to ensure pricing meets company goals with respect to profit margin.
- Conducting measurement, reporting, customer focus groups, and meetings for the purpose of improving service delivery.
- Attending industry functions, such as associations events and conferences, and provide feedback on market and creative trends.
- Traveling to customers to present the business and obtain market requirements as well as hosting on site visits.
- Lead for IES in customer KPI meetings, Business and order book reviews.
The successful Sales and Business Development Manager will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Proven solid sales and business development experience within an aerospace manufacturing environment or similar sectors
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build rapport with customers and develop new and existing relationships
- Highly developed negotiation, business management and customer support skills
- Able to work well within a fast paced environment with a driven attitude towards successfully achieving targets and KPI’s
- Strong IT skills and competent in Microsoft Office
- Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Job Reference: 183659
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP