Integrated Support Engineer (Airworthiness / Bulletins)
Are you an experienced Integrated Support Engineer within Airworthiness and Service Bulletins?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a global solutions provider leading in Aerospace, Defence and Security, who are currently looking for an experienced Integrated Support Engineer (Airworthiness / Bulletins) for a contract role based in South Somerset.
As the Integrated Support Engineer Airworthiness / Bulletins you will be supporting the Principal Engineer Airworthiness and Service Bulletins Co-Ordinator in the effective delivery of airworthiness documentation across the business.
- Produce Technical Instructions as a consequence of airworthiness data from all areas of the business to manage the correct mitigating actions are controlled to ensure the customer base is informed in a timely manner of all airworthiness information and required corrective actions as appropriate.
- Maintain and as required liaise with all stakeholders to successfully close the issuing of aircraft inspections or modification instructions to reduce the cost of ownership of the aircraft, and control the implementation of product enhancements.
- Provide and maintain complete workload status reports to ensure performance metrics can be produced.
- Support the business with the expert technical process knowledge for the delivery of the correct airworthiness technical information in a timely manner to limit the amount of business exposure. Thus reducing the overall operating costs of the business by ensuring a cost effective solution is promulgated to the customer base, whilst maintaining fleet availability.
- Ensure the associated Technical Instructions are developed in accordance with all relevant departmental procedures and company operating system, and ensure any recommendations for continued improvement are highlighted to the management team.
For consideration it is essential that the Integrated Support Engineer have:
- Educated to at least HNC level in a relevant aviation related subject. Alternatively, to have completed a recognized engineering apprenticeship followed by a period of employment in all aspects of aircraft maintenance and overhaul, sufficient to gain the necessary practical experience for the job role
- Aircraft engineering and/or aircraft Technical Publications experience.
- Knowledge of Air Publication specifications e.g. ASD Spec 1000D, MilSpec1388 LSAR, DADS, DAvP 70/77, ATA02/90, ATA100, etc.
- An understanding of Airworthiness and Flight Safety regulations and requirements
- Knowledge of technical authoring and production tools e.g. Framemaker, Eagle Publishing System (EPS) and CAPS2000.
- Excellent understanding of engineering drawings and use Dassault Enovia, with an understanding of the configuration management system and process.
- Written communication skills, the ability to document results from the audits performed and documenting validation reports and plans.
- Right to work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Job Reference: 183673
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: 12.4.2021