MOC (Maintenance Operational Control) Engineer A340-600
Are you an MOC ( Maintenance Operational Control ) Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with an established multi-national aviation group who provide outstanding MRO services in the South West and are looking to add an MOC Engineer to their accomplished team.
This is a permanent role based in Dorset with 5,5,4 shift pattern and a starting salary of £35,000 -£45,000 depending on experience.
Working at company headquarters you will be responsible for overseeing the company’s live related operations of their A340-600 aircraft
- Working under the instruction of the CAM (Continuing Airworthiness Manager) over seeing first line operation of the A340-600 aircraft
- Maintaining daily Technical control of the companies live aircraft fleet
- Controlling and managing aircraft systems redundancy when operating on MEL by ensuring prompt and appropriate repair action
- Ensuring that all technical delay, cancellation & incident reports are filed in a timely manner
- Liaising with the Type Certificate Holder for the application of approved authorizations to repair and operate outside of the scope of allowable limitations as well as the CAM and Operations Control regarding technical defects and planning rectification
- Liaising with the relevant Part 145 organizations (both at main base and globally) for successful completion of the schedule and un-schedule maintenance tasks
- Arranging appropriate manpower and facility resources.
The successful MOC Engineer will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
- Extensive experience within the aircraft engineering industry
- Good sound knowledge across all aircraft engineering trades
- EASA B1/B2 License – A340-600 type would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong proven communication skills and a good work ethic a must!
- Able to commit to a 5,5,4 shift pattern
- Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Due to the high level of applications only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 183683
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: