Are you an experienced Aviation Materials Coordinator looking for a new challenge?
JMC are currently working with UK based airline that are looking for an experienced Material coordinator to support their operation based in Madrid.
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following key expertise and responsibilities;
- To provide informative support regarding spares required to resolve real time and deferred defects
- To progress spares/tooling and other support equipment for the required location to be available on site when required for defect rectification
- To process spares requisitions, checking stock holding locations, raise shortages and in conjunction with the controller, identify location, ensure spares dispatch by best available means
- To carry out comprehensive tracking and progression of time limited spares requirements
- To co-ordinate the spares activity, in conjunction with the Tech rep
- To ensure that the aircraft management IT systems within the Maintenance Control Centre accurately reflect both maintenance activity and the true aircraft status
- To follow-up on long lead time / overdue spares delivery with suppliers and ensure a prompt response
- To endeavour, as far is practical, to ensure that contracted aircraft availability targets are achieved
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements communicating them to others when appropriate
- To ensure that company and contracted customers’ policies are complied with
- To monitor and report on logistics support and performance
Other Key attributes required will include the following;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must possess good Change Management Skills
- Able to communicate clearly
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Experience of AMOS
- Demonstrable experience in aviation Supply Chain
- Capable of using Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Due to current restrictions and the length of contract on offer this role would best suit someone who lives within a commutable distance to Madrid Airport.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business.
Job Reference: 183707
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: 26/04/2021