IT Support Analyst – Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced IT Support Analyst looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to join their close knit team.
This is a 3 month Fixed Term Contract based in Stansted offering a salary of £30,000 pro rata with an immediate start date.
Reporting directly to the I.T Manager you will be responsible for providing first line IT support to around 150+ users within the organisation based in the UK and overseas.
This position is working Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 and Friday 08:30 – 14:30.
- New computer ( desktop and laptop ) builds
- Providing first line support for desktop and laptop issues
- Providing first line support for Office 2010 & Office 365
- Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Mobile Device Management
- Minor cabling work
In order to be successful in this role you will to demonstrate the following skills and attributes
- Minimum of 2 years working within an IT support role
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365 Management and Support, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2021 and Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise and organise work load successfully
- GCSE A-C grades in Maths, Science and English
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 183825
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP