Aircraft Mechanic / Fitter
We are currently working with a Maintenance Repair Organisation who is looking to add experienced engage further contract Aircraft Mechanics / Fitters to accommodate workload.
The engaged Aircraft Mechanics / Fitters will be responsible for carrying out Base Maintenance tasks and duties on Airbus A320 and Boeing B757 aircraft.
This is an ongoing contract role based in the UK with an immediate start available.
For consideration it is ESSENTIAL that the Aircraft Mechanics / Fitters have;
- Extensive Base Maintenance experience on Airbus and Boeing Aircraft
- Own Tools with inventory and shadow boarding as a minimum
- Current Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS certificates
- Apprenticeship Papers / proof of qualification
- UK / EU Passport demonstrating right to work in the UK
- Be available for an immediate start
To apply for the role of Aircraft Mechanic / Fitter, please provide your up to date CV to address provided. Unfortunately candidates without the right to work in the UK will not be considered.
- Role: Aircraft Mechanic / Fitter
- Type: Contract
- Start: Immediate Start
- Location: UK (South)
Job Reference: JMCAF
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: Immediate