We are currently working with a Maintenance Repair Organisation who is looking to engage experienced contract Aircraft Mechanics / Fitters to perform base maintenance at one of their UK facilities.
The engaged Aircraft Mechanics / Fitters will be responsible for carrying out base maintenance tasks and duties on Airbus A320 and Boeing 737CL aircraft, starting immediately for an ongoing period.
For consideration it is essential that the Aircraft Mechanics / Fitters have;
- Extensive base maintenance experience on A320 / B737CL Aircraft
- Current Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS certificates
- Apprenticeship papers / proof of qualification
- Documentation to demonstrate right to work in the UK, for example UK Passport
- Be available for an immediate start
- Own Tools
To apply for the role of Aircraft Mechanic / Fitter, please provide your up to date CV to the address provided. Unfortunately candidates WITHOUT the right to work in the UK will not be considered.
Role: Aircraft Mechanic
Job Reference: 183544
Salary: To be discussed on application
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: 18/1/21