B1 Licensed Engineer A320 FAM
Are you a B1 Licensed Engineer typed and current on the A320 FAM aircraft and looking for a new and exciting opportunity in Malta
JMC are working with a world leading MRO civil aviation service provider who are currently looking to add B1 Licensed Engineers to their new Heavy Base Maintenance facility based in Malta.
This a permanent role based in Malta.
Reporting to the Bay Manager you will be responsible for avionic defects, inspections and tests to ensure all standards are met for A320 FAM aircraft. The role will involve documenting all work accomplished in accordance with maintenance manuals as well as company and customer procedures and legislation. You will also be responsible for coordinating maintenance tasks amongst your team.
The successful B1 Licensed Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- EASA Part 66 B1 License typed and current on the A320 FAM aircraft
- Experience performing heavy base maintenance tasks on A320 FAM
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work to set deadlines and be flexible within a fast paced environment
- Able to commit to 3 on 3 off shift pattern
- Experience on SAP and AMOS would be an advantage
- Right to work in the EU
- Starting salary depending on experience
- Shift allowance
- Relocation package
- Company benefits including holiday and pension
- Tools provided
This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive and expanding company.
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for to discuss this further.
Job Reference: 183380
Salary: Depending on experience
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: