JMC Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Estimator with previous working knowledge on Airbus and Boeing aircraft for a new contract role based in the South of the UK. This is an ongoing contract offering competitive rates and starting immediately.
Reporting into the Commercial Department you will be responsible for responding to commercial requests for quotations and generating timely and competitive estimates.
- Communication with the Customer to gain clarity of the maintenance input requirements
- Preparing and delivering maintenance input details at Internal and Customer Pre-input meetings
- Providing estimates for in-work customer requests and additions to the work order
- Populating the Planning loadsheet with estimated hours and recharge categories for incoming Aircraft Inputs
- Production of preliminary Project Plans for each Maintenance Input
- Monitoring the progress of the maintenance input and protecting the estimate regarding booked working hours
- Updating Estimating spreadsheets to provide constantly evolving data based on booked hours
- Carrying out cost effective and timely closures of any audit findings.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please contact JMC Recruitment or apply today.
Job Reference: 183486
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: