Are you an experienced MCC Engineer, looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a global Aviation Specialist who are looking to add a MCC Engineer to their expanding team. This is a permanent position working remotely.
Duties of the MCC Engineer include;
- Liaises with CAMO for the timely accomplishment of weekly forecasted line works
- Maintains direct and real time communication with OCC shift at all times
- Prepares daily status, critical, delay reports
- Ensures that all daily activity and reports are maintained in line with the agreed procedures
- Supports both flight crew and contracted maintenance providers on the completion of the TechLog
- Maintains the aircraft to agreed levels of deferred defects
- Coordinates Aircraft Maintenance Schedule / Operations Schedule, Base Maintenance and Line Stations to align aircraft for defect rectification
Qualifications / Key Skills of the MCC Engineer:
- B1/B2 Licensed Engineer holding or previously held company approvals on B757 and A320
- Extensive A320 and B757 experience
- Minimum of 5 years Aircraft Maintenance Experience preferably within MCC or line maintenance
- Excellent knowledge of both Part 145 and Part M Regulations
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or call JMC Recruitment for more details.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only those that are short listed will be contacted.
Job Reference: 183546
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP