Are you an experienced Storesperson looking for a new role within a progressive company?
JMC are working with a leading international MRO who are looking for an experienced Storesperson to join their dynamic and hard working team in Stansted.
This is a contract role starting as soon as possible, working on a Monday – Friday shift pattern.
It will be your responsibility to ensure the receipt, storage, and issue of aircraft parts and equipment whilst constantly maintaining cost effective stock management. You will be required to undertake Goods In Inspection and be able to demonstrate knowledge of appropriate EASA regulations, sufficient to obtain an internal Stores Approval Stamp.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Inspecting incoming goods and processing in accordance with EASA regulations
- Ensuring stock levels are correctly maintained at station
- Returning all unserviceable materials to airlines in good time preventing any potential charges
- Ensuring shelf life of all components and material is not exceeded
- Issuing materials to engineers whilst maintaining all systems and records
The successful Storesperson will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working in an aviation logistic/stores role
- Previously held a Stores Approval stamp
- Knowledge of EASA regulations regarding Stores duties
- Solid Tooling knowledge
- Able to work well within a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Passport / Full right to live and work in the UK and EU
Key Words: Store, Storesperson, Storekeeper, Logistics, Materials Controller, Goods In Inspector, Stansted, UK
Job Reference: 183504
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: ASAP