Technical Aircraft Parts Engineer
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a global, key player in Aerospace Defence and Security who are looking to add a Technical Aircraft Parts Engineer to their expanding team.
This is a temporary ongoing contract based in Yeovil and starting as soon as possible.
As the Technical Aircraft Parts Engineer you will be responsible for the validation and examination of aircraft part lists.
- Ensure aircraft parts used by the customer are correctly identified by checking and validating
- Validating Illustrated Parts Lists breakdowns of various aircraft – processing new items and confirming details of existing items. (This will entail various data base programmes/drawings/technical data sheets)
- To progresses full codification which will involve obtaining drawings from manufacturers which will be validated
- Compiling and updating databases to manage work area
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Technical background ideally with aircraft experience advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or call JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that we are only able to accept applications from candidates with full right work in the UK and EU.
Job Reference: 183437
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: ASAP