Tool Stores Keeper (Aviation)
Are you an Aviation Tool Stores Keeper with experience in using MyBoeing?
JMC are currently recruiting for Tool Stores Keepers in Manchester and Leeds to oversee the receipt, location and issue of all engineering tooling; including calibration, repair and the logistical support for the movement of all tools.
The successful Tool Stores Keepers (Aviation) will be required to have experience in all areas of tool stores as you’ll be undertaking the following duties;
- Ensure that tooling is stored, packed, handled and located correctly at all times.
- Adhere to published Engineering procedures and operate to a high standard in relation to aircraft safety.
- Carry out routine inspections of aircraft tooling, conducting minor maintenance and ensure any faulty tooling is efficiently and cost effectively dispatched for repair or calibration.
- To carry out and organise LOLER checks through Allianz well in advance, to make sure all lifting equipment is serviceable at all times
- To maintain records of all transactions, both manual and computerised
- To carry out work in line with company procedures, EASA Form 1, ISO 9002, and engineering quality standards and practices, ensuring service levels are kept to a high standard and complete records maintained.
- Use MyBoeingFleet on regular basis
To apply for the role of Tool Stores Keeper (Aviation) it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following attributes;
- Current CV documenting experience in a Tool Stores Environment in the Aviation industry
- A current passport demonstrating the right to work within the UK
- Current Human Factors
Successful candidates will be required to start in Leeds or Manchester in late September
Job Reference: 183377
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 4
Job Start Date: 21st September 2020