Fixed Price Maintenance Solutions by JMC
Key parts of many leading airline’s strategies is to achieve maximum efficiency in planned aircraft maintenance in the most cost effective manner. JMC’s Fixed Price Maintenance Solutions could be very relevant and help support the achievement of your goals.
JMC provides fully project managed Fixed Price packages enabling our clients to easily budget for their scheduled activity, special projects and unscheduled maintenance.
Specifically; Fixed Price Maintenance challenges conventional maintenance methodologies delivered to the highest quality standards.
About Fixed Price Maintenance
- Undertaken by JMC dedicated teams for a range of aircraft types including Boeing B737/B757/ B767, Airbus A320 family/ A330/A400M, Bombardier Q400, Embraer E170/175/ 190/195 and ATR 42/72
- Fixed Price Maintenance delivers massive cost savings without compromising quality in addition to reduced delivery time
- Is a proven viable methodology to work alongside in-house maintenance teams or as an alternative to outsourcing.
Why choose JMC Group for your Fixed Price Maintenance Solutions?
- Commitment to quality standards: EN9100-2018 including ISO9001-2015 Cert Number FS695642
- Respected throughout the industry, we have developed long-term relationships with leading Airline, Lessors and MRO clients
- Comprehensive range of the highest quality Fixed Price Services: AOG response, Structural support, Fuel tank entry, Avionic inspection and repair, Full check packages, Major Modifications, Cabin strip/rebuilds, Teardowns
- 2019: Over 330 fixed price projects undertaken.
JMC will provide complete transparency and mitigate the risk of spiralling maintenance costs – our Fixed Price service includes;
- Deployment of a team of fully competent engineers and project manager
- Supply of specialised tooling (dependent on type) incorporated in pricing
- Management of travel and accommodation against your input requirements.
Please contact Tony Eversden, JMC’s Head of Engineering, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1392 268310 to find out more detail on how Fixed Price Maintenance works; and how it could be introduced as part of your maintenance mix and applied to your fleet/operations.